Kids Academy Apps: Fun and Educational!



The girls had fun tracing the letters on this app, but I noticed once they get about halfway through or a third of the way through it, it locks up and freezes and I have to cancel it out and reload it again to which the girls have to start over. It frustrates them and me so hopefully they fix this bug issue. Otherwise, it's a great learning game with vivid attention grabbing colors and graphics which in turn makes learning fun!




I love this app because it has a Montessori style of learning and provides both reading and writing, as well as fun games such as word rhyming and mazes. Very intuitive and gives the girls hands on learning without the help of the parents. Even if the girls don't get it right the first time, the voice interaction lets them know they did a good job and to try again, which makes them eager to get it correct.


 

One of my nieces liked clicking on the farm animals to hear sounds and what they were, but she quickly grew tired of that and switched to the B-I-N-G-O song to sing along to. She enjoyed that a lot better, but still didn't grab her attention like the other Smart Academy Apps. Overall, a very cute app, just didn't entertain the 3 year old like I thought it would as she wanted to switch back.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.