Bad Doja!

So me and my boyfriend Daniel live in a little two bedroom apartment with a roommate and his crazy, obnoxious dog who's barely a year old. Every time you grab his chain to take him outside, he pees! What the fuck?

And he has a problem with pooping outside for some reason. We would take him out and then two minutes later he poops inside.

What the fuck, right?

I understand he's a puppy, but he does not listen. He is a little shit head and stubborn as all can be. Well, last night me and Daniel were watching a movie and when it was over, we were wondering where Doja was cause he was being quieter than normal and wasn't bothering us. Well, our bedroom door was cracked open. He got trapped in there. We found him chewing on some foam stuff and thought he chewed our memory foam but it wasn't that. Then I realized my slippers were down there and I said he probably chewed my slippers. Daniel picked them up, and sure enough he did!

Shit head!!!


Oh and then decided to piss all over our bed and blanket and pillow. Arrgg!!

Time for adoption Doja, Any takers!?

2 comments :

  1. How can you be mad at that face? He's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I know he is. He is cuddly too. That's why it's hard giving him up!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.