Errands, Video Games, & Nightmares, Oh My!

Today was just an exhausting tiring day for me. Pretty boring, but tiring. I woke up today around 8 something to go with my boyfriend to this ladies house in Gresham to do some measuring. We barely made it to her house on time, because my boyfriend decides to forget his tape measure at home, so we had to go find a store and buy a new one. Made it there two minutes before 10:30. Darn boys these days always forgetting something! What would they do with out us women?

Anyways, so after that, we end up hitting a lot of traffic and it was only about noon-ish. On our way home, we hit Beaverton to pick up his tools he had left at his old site. Then hit the road to home with a little traffic. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was just really boring and tiring for me, but don't get me wrong, I loved being my boyfriends company, and I'm sure he loved being mine.(:

When we got back home we had to run to the bank to cash our checks not realizing that he should have waited to cash them because now they are holding part of the check and we're probably going to get evicted. YAY!! :(

So then after that, I took a shower and got ready and we took our dog Doja to the park so he could get out of the house a little and play. Oh boy did he love that! He is such a cutie!! Came back and cleaned up the house a little. Me and my boyfriend made some stuffing, mashed potatoes and chicken. So filling.

Played some games of COD.

I then started to get really tired. So I went in the bedroom and decided to take a little nap. I had the weirdest, freakiest dream. I have a two year old niece named Leah. Me and my boyfriend decided to go to some cheap old creepy motel and give my 2 year old niece her own room. Crazy, I know! Well, there was this like creeper guy who went to little kids rooms to steal things; he had a list. He would steal their things, and then wake them up and scare them. He did it about twice. We went to go check on her and my boyfriend did a flip on the bed and over to scare her and wake her up, but she didn't budge. The weird thing is that she was on her hands and knees sleeping with my boyfriends hat over her face! He then did it a second time and she woke up scared. I went over and hugged her and she told me not to leave, she was scared of the man with the list. I looked in her eyes and told her I wont leave. She hugged me tighter and said, "will you hold me till I sleep", and I told her I would. The weird thing about this all was her eyes. It was like it was her but wasn't her. They were a yellow-goldish color with red lines all around connecting to her pupil.


Then that's when my boyfriend came and woke me up. Said, "I knew there was a reason I had to wake you up."

Just looking into her eyes was scary. It felt so real. I could of sworn I had that same dream about myself, then her. I don't know what it means. I called my mom and asked her if Leah was okay and told her my dream. She laughed and said I was crazy, but it was really scary. Leah was fine after all. She did smash her poor little finger in the door.

Her older sister Rhylie is 4 and she was taking a shower when I called and came out in a towel on her head and a towel around her. LOL She didn't even have all her hair in the towel my mom said. She's a funny little girl. Glad they're okay.

Lets hope I don't have another scary dream like that again!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.