Rawf Rawf Thursday!


I thought Mondays were supposed to be the cause to a headache? Guess Thursday was my Monday. I already woke up that early afternoon not in a very pleasant mood from the couple previous days. My mom has been bugging me about hearing from one of my sisters. Well she finally posted something on Facebook, so I decided to shoot her a message asking her what she was doing. Not even saying anything, she just bluntly comes out and tells me that she relapsed not only once, but four times on Meth and Heroine. :( 

It is honestly really sad to me, because when I asked her why she didn't try to call me, our mom, or even our older sister to come get her, she told me that she honestly didn't think about us or her two beautiful young babies she got taken away! Its just sad to me she chooses the drug life over family! Breaks me heart when my little nieces cry for their mommy and there is nothing I can say or do to help her or them. 

Plus on top of that, my current boyfriend calls me and tells me that he just got fired from his job. We are barely getting by as is, now this. All because he wasn't used to doing commercial tile work. Made two little simple boo boo's and they wanted to let him go. 

Then previously before that, I got my first job at a privately owned restaurant, "Burger Bungalow". They hired me knowing I was only 18 and had no work experience doing anything. It was my first job, umm hello! Retards. Anyways, I worked full time my first two days and busted my ass. I've never been so sore before. My third day, I worked only part time and just started to like the place. After I got done sweeping and mopping the place, the manager wants to talk to me, so I go into her office and she is telling me she wants to let me go because I wasn't studying the menu enough while trying to work. Not to mention, they had me doing everything, so I barely had time to study the stupid menu. I fucked up a few orders, but anyways; she told me that since I wasn't remembering the sides that go with what meal, and what went on every hamburger, and how much everything was, I had to go. Ehh! Whatever, you guys are up tight anyways. I got my check from them the other day and it was only 191.54! I don't even know how that works out since they were only making me do shit. I felt like I earned more but they're a bunch of stuck up people.  

Ehh. My life is just a mess right now!

2 comments :

  1. I know its easy to beat yourself up about her not doing what she's supposed to, but don't let it. It's not our fault she chose to take and fill her life with toxic people and drugs. It's just unfortunate that she's missing out on all of these precious moments with her daughters. They're going to grow up one day and realize mom was not around for them and resent her, but in the end, they have us and that's all that matters.

    It'll get better, just have to keep positive and keep working towards the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. That's what I'm doing. I just wish she would pull her head out of her ass already and be a mother.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.