May 2nd, 2014!!


So it was Friday, May 2nd, 2014 and i was still a little concerned about me not having my period. My boyfriend wasn't too worried about it since I freak out every month when my period doesn't come the day I think it should come. I was talking to my sister earlier that morningand she instantly thought that I was pregnant. She had an HCG test and brought it over and told me to take it, so i did. Sure enough, it was positive.  


 I then was like "no, it couldn't be." The lines staid there and they were dark. It was hard trying to tell my mom, I was just afraid she would be mad and kick me out so I made one of my older sisters tell her, and she was shocked as well, but she took it a lot better than I thought she would. She's already buying me stuff for my baby and we don't even know what it is yet. My boyfriend still didn't believe the test so i had my mom go to the store and buy me some more accurate ones and that showed up positive as soon as my pee hit it. I still don't think it has hit him yet though, I still don't think it has hit me yet either. I'm pretty excited and can honestly say I am happy I just hope he is too. (:   


 I'm getting a little more freaked out as the time goes by and my baby grows. I want to do an all natural birth, but people are saying I wont be able to handle the pain, but then again one of my sisters did hers all natural and my mom had 4 girls all natural so i'm pretty confident that I can do it natural too. I was looking into water births, they seem pretty nice and relaxing. I'm honestly hoping I have me a little baby girl. It would just be easier cause I would have everything I would need and I wanna be able to play dress up and do her hair. LOL Also picking out names is going to be a fight between me and my boyfriend because we just can't come to an agreement with any. He likes Destiny but I like Addalyn. And he says that sounds like a grandma name LOL. Oh he is so sickening. We agreed on Lillian though. I thought the name Nevaeh is unique and pretty cool. Heaven spelt backwards. Pronounced Nuh-Vay-Uh. I seen the name LilyAnna. Those are for girls. For boys I like Liam. Haven't really found any unique baby boy names. It's all just so overwhelming and I'm trying everything I can to have a nice easy good pregnancy and delivery. Very exhausting. Looking forward to these long 9 months (: <3

                                                      7 weeks and 3 days 
May 19th, 2014

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.