COLLEGE!!!

So here I am trying to sign up for college to further my education, and I never thought that It would be so damn difficult. Like first I went in to fill out my admissions application to get started, got that done; it was a 20 dollar fee; which the lady told me I didn't need to pay right away, so I didn't pay it right away. She gave me my student ID number and my global pin and told me there were a few test to take online. So I tried to log on the next day to do those test and it wasn't letting me sign in. I called Clark and they said that I needed to pay the 20$ application fee in order to activate my ID number. Now the bitch never told me that when I was there filling it out. So then I went in and paid them their 20$. I did one online test which was the orientation and let me tell you, that was freaking boring almost fell asleep. Then I had an advising one I needed to do but I need the scores for the placement test. So today my sister took me in and I did the reading at writing test. Not to mention these test aren't scored as a pass or fail their just placements test to put you in a class. So when I was finished with those test the lady said I failed and had to do it over again and each test was like 15$ and had to wait like 3 months or so. I called Clark afterwards and they said the same thing that there is not a pass or fail and they have building classes so I think everyone that works there are a bunch of noodle heads. They never give me all the information and had to call them a million times. I am almost done signing up for my spring quarter. Hopefully I can get in there quick enough. Got my financial aid done, admissions application done, Orientation done, and hopefully 2 of my placement test!  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.